Participating in our Mulch and Compost Fundraiser program allows partner schools to raise money while improving lawns and gardens in your local community. By selling Garden-Ville’s organic and locally sourced mulch and compost, you not only improve your community’s environment, but also encourage neighbors to become more involved in sustainable, green practices.
Here are six easy steps to success:
- Students sell bags of Hardwood Mulch, Living Mulch or Elite Lawn Compost at a price determined by your school (typically $5/bag) and collect payment (cash or check).
- Students give purchasers a receipt with details of their order and information regarding where to pick up their products.
- Students submit their orders along with the money they’ve collected to your school’s designated fundraiser contact.
- Your school’s fundraiser contact places one combined order with Garden-Ville via the Order Summary Form and provides payment (cash, check or credit card).
- Garden-Ville delivers the materials to a designated location on a designated date. (Orders can be ready for pick up two weeks from payment date, as scheduling allows.)
- Purchasers pick up their mulch and/or compost at your school on the product pick-up date.